How to Create an XRC20 Token Using an XRC20 Factory Smart Contract
- In this article we will show you how to make an XRC-20 token without doing any coding, and to verify this XRC-20 token on Block Explorer .
- Smart contract address mainnet 'xdc5bf48D73498E7B7299749C466025af54CE98628b' testnet 'xdc3A339BA624D0A496C181714ca4a9148f106255D6' .
- 1.Click on Write Contract
- 3.Next, click on DeployNewXRC20Token it will extend.
- 1.Name of your token
- 2.Symbol for your token
- 3.Decimals, XRC20 uses a value of 18 for decimals
- 4.InitalSupply, how many tokens you'd like to mint.
- After clicking on "write", there will be a popup for transaction confirmation.
- Congratulations, you've created your own XRC-20 token.
- In next steps, you will verify your contract and also add it to XDCPay wallet.
- Click on the transaction hash ID
- Next, click the token symbol
- On this page, you can see all details related to your XRC-20 token. Please click on the smart contract address.
- Copy the smart contract address to add it on our XDCPay wallet.
- Now open your XDCPay wallet in a different tab.
- 1.Click on Tokens.
- 2.Click on Add Token.
- 1.Paste your contract address in Token Address field.
- 2.Click on Add.
- You've now added your token in the XDCPay wallet.
- Now you will verify your token. Go back to the previous tab and click on Verify and Publish.
- 1.The contract address will be automatically filled in. If not, you'll have to paste your token contract address.
- 2.Paste this 'XRC20Token' in Contract name.
- 3.Set compiler to 0.8.5+
- 4.Set Optimization to NO.
- 1.Paste the copied code in this box.
- 2.Next, click on submit.