Comment on page
How to Report an Issue
This document outlines how to report an issue with the XDC Network or the core tooling around the XDC Network. It is intended to be followed by both developers building on the network as well as users who face issues with the XDC Network. Note that if the issue is specifically with a layer 2 project then you should begin by reaching out to that project.
In general the issue reporting process has two steps:
- 1.On GitHub.com, navigate to the main page of the repository.
- 2.Under your repository name, click Issues.
- 3.Click New issue.
- 4.If your repository uses issue templates, click Get started next to the type of issue you'd like to open.Or, click Open a blank issue if the type of issue you'd like to open isn't included in the available options.
- 5.Type a title and description for your issue.
- 7.When you're finished, click Submit new issue.
- 1.On xdc.dev (after having created an account) click on the "Create Post" button in the upper right hand corner.
- 2.Add a descriptive title to your post and be sure to provide a link back to the GitHub issue in the body of the post.Within the body of the post be sure to provide as much context as possible, including screenshots that help illustrate the issue. The post on xdc.dev will raise the issue with XDC Developer Community and also give you a way to provide detailed information to the developers who will be working on resolving your issue.
- 4.Once your post is complete, hit the "Publish" button on the bottom left hand corner of the screen to make the post live.
- 5.You can use the comments section below your post to engage with developers to answer questions or provide further feedback on your issue.
Here is a list of the most common repositories that you can reference for issue creation.